Pressure Vessel Grade Steel Plate
SA516 is a PVQ carbon steel plate grade used for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, boilers, and other similar applications that require enhanced toughness at specific temperatures.
We stock custom sizes of pressure vessel grade steel plate based on years of industry experience as a PVQ carbon steel plate supplier, and we specialize in forming, rolling, and welding ASME cylinders.
- SA516-70 (As Rolled) – 1/4” thick up to 1-1/4” thick.
- SA516-70 (Normalized) – 3/8” thick up to 4” thick.
- SA537 (Normalized) – 3/8” thick up to 4” thick.
- SA387 Chrome-Moly GR 11 and GR22 – Inquire for project sizes.
- HIC Plate - Hydrogen Induced Cracking plate can be sourced for projects per NACE TM0284 and with specified CLR (Crack Length Ratio), CTR (Crack Thickness Ratio), and CSR (Crack Sensitivity Ratio) requirements.
BUY PRESSURE VESSEL STRUCTURAL STEEL PLATE
All of our structural steel inventory is now available online. With SWIFT™, your orders are immediately ready for pickup or delivery. Convenient. Simple. Powerful.
We offer cut-to-length saw cutting, drilling, punching, shearing, coping, beveling, miter cuts, and more.
We offer basic vertical machining on our state-of-the-art Kinetic K5000 “combination” machine.
From start to finish, inventory is nested in house per customer drawings. We burn and bevel custom parts with 100% traceability through our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system. Our 10 machines burn up to 2” plasma and 10” oxy and add value through 360deg beveling, drilling, tapping, machining, coating, barcoding, and more.