Steel Coping Service
The Voortman V807M
Meet our new Voortman V807M structural steel CNC processing machine. We purchased this machine to increase your shop capacity and save your business time and money. No more manual layouts and torch cutting. We will run your nest to maximize material usage and ship your steel with copes, bevels, and any other cuts you need, all with high definition plasma cut quality.
Our VoortmanV807M shortens the time between getting the ready material and getting straight to work.
We purchased the VoortmanV807M with our clients in mind. Its thermal cutting capabilities allow for nearly any shape necessary to be produced. This means that we can prepare structural steel specifically for your project whether you need structural steel with:
- copes on either side
- rat holes
- cuts & holes made of any size/ shape
We are also able to make etching marks so that you can receive your products ready to start welding.
You can see a few examples in the gallery of images to the right.
The Voortman V807M Machine is able to process material all in one pass, being able to reach all sides of the material with remarkable speed and accuracy. The combination of capabilities that it has gives it the economic advantage it has earned over any traditional form of processing and preparing. Some of its best benefits are:
- Cost reduction
- Shortening production time with ready-to-assemble products
- Saving you time & opportunity cost
- Error-free and easy assembly
- Bridge support/ Infrastructure
- Preparing beams to attach rafters to exterior walls
- Preparing solar array steel frames for mounting
- Bevel edges for sturdier welding to support large amounts of weight
Need Structural Steel Processing Services?
Machine time is getting booked. Please send RFQs so we can help you with your next project!
- Robotic 300 AMP high definition CNC plasma with 360 degree coverage.
- Processes beams, tubing, angle, channel, and more up to 18” tall x 41” wide.
- Beveling, flange removal, weld-fit connections, slots, rat holes, dog bones, pipe support cuts, and more.
- Finished product can include markings and layout information for your fitters and welders.
- Heavy duty roller conveyor system for fast loading and offloading.